BSIS EXPOSED PERMITS
Licensed Security Guards, Body Guards, Off-Duty/Retired Law Enforcement Officers working security positions who wish to carry firearms on-duty require an Exposed Firearm Permit. Special Enforcement Security offers the course required to obtain your permit and enhance your career. Call now for information.
CONCEALED CARRY PERMITS
Special Enforcement currently offers the firearms training course required for California Concealed Carry Permits for the cities of Murrieta, Hemet, Banning and Beaumont through www.myccw.us.
We also offer courses for out-of state Concealed Carry Permits for the states of Utah, Arizona and Florida. Perfect for multi-state truck drivers and travelers.
BASIC AND NRA TRAINING
Special Enforcement has NRA Certified Pistol and Shotgun Instructors ready to train the basics in firearm safety and handling, as well as offering Basic NRA Certification that is the first step towards becoming an instructor.
OTHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES...
- BSIS California Guard Card (Powers to Arrest)
- BSIS Guard Card Module B (AB 2880)
- BSIS Guard Card Module C (AB 2880)
- AB 1626 School Security Course
- Pepper Spray Course
- BSIS Baton Course
- DOJ Firearms Safety Course (FSC)
- Taser Course
- BSIS Firearms Requalification's (Every 4-6 mos.)
- Report Writing Class
- Handcuffing Course
- Radio Procedure Course
- BSIS Yearly Refresher Course
- BSIS Weapons of Mass Destruction Course
- NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Course